BBR Moment


So my MAC counter finally got the BBR collection in today. So I went there to get my MSF and brush. I didn't end up getting the 226 brush because my blending brush from elf serves the same purpose already (and I am trying to save some money).

While I was trying the MSF's, I dropped the Redhead MSF and it shattered to pieces. I was so embarassed when I told the MAC MU, but she was sooo nice and she said that she'll replace it and thanked me for letting her know. I felt so relieved and I immediately took what I wanted, paid for it, and left.

I love the Blonde MSF, although I really liked the Brunette one too. The 165 is my first full-size MAC brush and it is so soft. I'm very very happy with it.

I promised myself that I won't buy any other makeup until the HK launch. Let's see if I remain true to my word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment