Project 10 Pan


I have too much makeup and even if my sister uses some of my makeup and I still have so much. And so I've recently started watching youtube again and I saw lollipop26 Project 10 Pan and decided to join in. So basically, I have to completely use up 10 products before I can buy 5 new products. I'm including anything beauty related like:

  • Makeup
  • Hair Products
  • Nail Products
  • Lotion/Foot Balms
Currently I've finished:
1. MAC brush cleaner
2. MAC eyelash primer (not really finished but expired)
3. MAC mascara (not really finished but expired)

Almost:
1. Clinique Foundation
2. Nail Polish Remover
3. MAC lipstick (My nephew played with 4 of my MAC lipsticks, so I only have a little left)
4. MAC lipstick
5. MAC lipstick
6. MAC lipstick
7. Sally Hansen lip treatment
8. Loreal mascara

0 comments:

Post a Comment